What is a non-surgical face lift?
A non-surgical facelift or facial rejuvenation is a personalised combination of advanced, anti-ageing treatments used as an alternative to traditional facelift surgery. A non-surgical facelift can improve wrinkles, skin texture and uneven pigmentation while restoring lost volume for more defined, youthful features and a radiant glow.
Mr Olivier Amar will also carefully consider your concerns, schedule, down time and desired outcome during an in-depth consultation.
Why consider a non-surgical face lift?
Patients often come to see Mr Olivier Amar when they see the first signs of ageing such as:
- Lines around the eyes, on the forehead or mouth
- Hollows under the eyes and at the temples
- Flatter cheeks and less definition at the jawline
- Skin that appears dehydrated, with enlarged pores or uneven pigmentation
- Looking tired or bad-tempered even when well rested and happy
A non-surgical facelift is suitable for patients who do not yet have sagging skin, and who do not want, need or have time for conventional surgery. For these patients, a series of tiny, discreet tweaks may be enough to refresh their look and restore their confidence.
Many of my patients say “I want to look like myself again.” They want to appear refreshed and youthful without surgery and without anyone being able to tell they have had anything done.
Did you know?
What areas or concerns can be treated?
Treatment may involve a combination of any of the following:
- Wrinkle relaxing injections such as Botox to gently soften expressive lines and wrinkles
- Light-touch dermal fillers to restore volume and the youthful contour of the face, lift the eyebrow and define cheekbones
- Laser treatment by Aerolase Neo to refine skin texture, improve pore size and remove uneven pigmentation
- Express PRP to restore radiance and plumpness of the skin
- Clinical facials or gentle peels to remove blemishes and brighten your skin
- For some patients, minimally invasive treatments such as fat transfer or super enriched fat transfer by SVF stem cells may be recommended to add natural bounce and lustre to skin
- Radiofrequency treatment by Renuvion to support skin tightening and healing
What happens during the treatment?
Mr Olivier Amar’s approach to the non-surgical facelift is to create a personalised life plan for his patients. He will select the most effective, non-invasive or minimally invasive treatments for each individual to create a subtle, sophisticated result. There will be minimal discomfort and downtime and no visible scars. The combination of procedures will be entirely bespoke to the patient and may change over time to meet their individual needs.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED with wrinkle relaxing injections?
Areas commonly treated with wrinkle-relaxing injections include:
- Frown lines between the brows
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Lines and furrow on the forehead
WHEN WILL I SEE THE RESULTS OF WRINKLE RELAXING INJECTIONS?
You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines. Full results in 30 days
HOW LONG DOES DERMAL FILLER TREATMENT LAST?
Hyaluronic acid fillers are naturally and safely reabsorbed by the body over time. The absorption rate depends on factors including the concentration and type of filler used and the patient’s own metabolism. HA fillers can last between a few months to a year.
Additional injections will be required periodically, generally within 6-12 months to maintain optimal results.
What is Express PRP?
PRP, also known as Platelet Rich Plasma, is a totally natural, non-surgical treatment that uses the healing power of your own blood to regenerate your skin and encourage new collagen.
PRP treatment boosts the skin’s radiance and luminosity, improves texture and reduces the visible signs of ageing.
What can I expect after non-surgical face lift treatment?
Soon after treatment there may be slight bruising, redness, swelling and tenderness after the injections. This is a normal side effect of the treatment, it is only temporary and should disappear in one to three days but can last up to a week.
How long do I have to wait to return to normally activities following the treatment?
You should avoid strenuous exercise for 3 days following treatment. You can return to your day to day activities immediately after your treatment.